Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our building project is finished.
And it is a little anti-climatic.
The movers brought our household goods and I had no idea we had so much. Really, why does anyone have so much?
I have cleaned, moved,organized and unpacked and finally got the garage unpacked. We need shelves out there or we will only be able to park on one side.
We decorated for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving and the house looks so festive. But I am having a hard time enjoying it because I keep thinking about taking it all down and putting it away.
It really seems that A.L.L. I have done this entire year is sort, pack, unpack and organize....
I am so thankful for all the joyful help we have had to get to this point. It was so much more fun when sang, laughed, joked and teased.
A joyful heart is good medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment