Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanks Giving

It seems everyone is falling in line on Facebook and posting what they are thankful for each day in November.

I think it's a wonderful thought and I am so glad that my friends are taking the time to be thankful.

But it is not for me. Some thing's are too beautiful for words and would feel trite.

And, I just feel rebellious and don't want to follow suit.

I don't want to have traditions that other people establish.

So, I am not participating in the thanks giving on FB. I just want my thankfulness not to feel forced. I want to truly be thankful for all things and not just good things.
I want my life to be a life of thankfulness and praise to the Creator.

I want to *walk* in thankfulness.

To be so much in each moment that the thankfulness overwhelms me.
Posting each day on FB is a great idea and I am glad that someone started the 'tradition'. Limiting my thanks to 25 or 30 days would be impossible.

I would rather do this instead.

Someone else started it but I can do it my own way, in my own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment