Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Diet and Exercise

I have a few extra pounds to loose from all the holiday extras.

And... I am finally rid of the sinus infection I have had for month and can start exercising again.

And... my brother was just diagnosed with diabetes.

So I don't want to crash diet. I want to make a healthy lifestyle change in diet and exercise.

I have no problem with exercise.

Actually I enjoy a regular exercise schedule and look forward to it and will stick with it.

But,I have tried and have never been able to keep an accurate calorie count or food diary. I will start strong and then loose motivation or forget.

So....my sweet daughter introduced me to this app for my iphone.

It's free and I love it.

It keeps track of my calories, exercise, water intake, my weight goal, tells me how much sodium, sugar, and cholesterol I have consumed, tells me how many calories I have left for the day, charts my progress....well you get the picture.

It is so wonderful!

And best of all it is fun and easy enough for even me to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment