Thursday, September 22, 2011

If you are reading this...................

Drywall guys are here! (applause)

But....we are having trouble finding help to put on siding.

Oh you are so clever, you guessed it before I wrote it.

I will be helping with siding.

BIG, BIG, SIGH.

Really I don't think it will be as bad as putting in insulation.

That was horrible and itchy and my sinuses still haven't recovered. Those wonderful high ceilings will be great when our stuff comes and we will have lots of storage space over the garage doors.

But when you have to put the insulation up you curse the day you built them so high.

I am really sorry that my posts seem so random and all it seems I am posting is updates to the remodel/build on to the house. That is just how mushy my brain is lately. I am doing physical work that has left me no time for coherent thought.

Except one.

I will be glad when this project is over.

I hope to post pictures later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment